Responsible Disclosure - Hall of Fame
We would like to thank the following people who have made a responsible disclosure to us by pointing us towards vulnerabilities in our websites. Together we found a solution.
- Reporter: Umesh Jore, Ethical hacker from The Netherlands; Reported bug: Expired certificate mdm.politie.nl ; Report date: December 9th, 2020; Fix implemented: December 14th , 2020
- Reporter: Ravindra Lakhara, Security researcher and Ethical Hacker from India; Reported Bug: Missing Iframe configuration on error pages could lead to Clickjacking; Report date: July 11th, 2020; Fix implemented: August 10th, 2020
- Reporter: Prerit Pathak, Security Researcher & Software Developer from India; Reported Bug: DNS-Misconfiguration; Report date: August 11th, 2020; Fix implemented: August 31st, 2020
- Reporter: Sergen Koç, Cybersecurity tester from The Netherlands; Reported bug: XSS Politie.nl ; Report date: June 18th, 2020; Fix implemented: September 30th , 2020
- Reporter: Siddhesh Joshi, Ethical hacker from India; Reported bug: No CAA record for vraaghetdepolitie.nl ; Report date: November 5th, 2020; Fix implemented: Februari 10th, 2021
- Reporters: Rick Verdoes and Danny de Weille; Ethical hackers from The Netherlands; Reported bug: outdated version of Jira application which contains vulnerability CVE-2020-14179; Report date: june 5th, 2021; Fix implemented: june 30th, 2021.