Emergency: 112 Non-emergency: 0900-8844

I lost my passport. What should I do?

If you’ve lost your passport or other identification document, your first step should be to check if it was handed in at the Lost and Found office of the municipality.
Do you need an emergency document? Contact the embassy or consulate of your home country. You can find the addresses on the internet, most can be found in The Hague.