Contact the Netherlands Police by phone, in a police station, or using a contact form. We do not have email addresses that are available to the general public.
If you are in the Netherlands:
- Emergency number: 112 (free of charge)
- Text phone for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing: 0800-8112 (free of charge)
Non-emergency (questions or make an appointment):
- Local police: 0900-8844*
- Text phone for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing: 0900-1844*
- Report Crime Anonymously: 0800-7000 (free of charge)
- Fill in the police’s contact form, so we can contact you.
* This number has a base rate of 9.51 cents and 2.8 cents per minute.
Tips for police investigations:
- The WantedHotline: 0800-6070 (free of charge)
- National Criminal Intelligence Unit (NCIE): +31 79-3458 999
Fill in your location on this page to find the nearest police station.
If you are abroad:
Call us at: +31-343 57 8844
File a complaint
For journalists only:
Find a spokesperson here.