Contact the Netherlands Police by phone, in a police station, or using a contact form. We do not have email addresses that are available to the general public.
If you are in the Netherlands:
- Emergency number: 112 (free of charge)
Non-emergency (questions or make an appointment):
- Local police: 0900-8844*
- Report Crime Anonymously: 0800-7000 (free of charge)
- Fill in the police’s contact form, so we can contact you.
* Calls will cost 2 cents per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
Tips for police investigations:
- The WantedHotline: 0800-6070 (free of charge)
- National Criminal Intelligence Unit (NCIE): +31 79-3458 999
Fill in your location on this page to find the nearest police station.
If you are abroad:
Call us at: +31-343 57 8844
For non-urgent questions you can also reach us on social media.
Twitter: @Politie. Facebook: Politie Nederland.
File a complaint
Complaints, beschwerdeverfahren, réclamations
For journalists only:
Find a spokesperson here.