The man wore:
- a blue sweater, brand ‘Stinson’, characteristics: on the sleeves of the upper arms a white stripe and on the neck label the figure of a swan and the text ‘mode for men’, under which he wore a white, long-sleeved shirt, brand ‘Churchill Made in Great Britain’.
- Blue jeans size 48, on the label the text ‘100% Bomull, size 48’.
- White shorts, brand Luigi
- Blue linen shoes, size 41/42 ( 7½ / 8), brand Gitano. The shoes have a green stripe and white soles. The upper side of the rights shoe shows a T-squared repair. ( see photo)
Possible he has a tattoo on the upper-side of his left hand. The body was found with a watch, brand Seiko type Alarm- chronograph ( see photo). The watch has the number 553978 inscripted on the back. A notable feature is a string attached to the watch to prevent loss. Research showed that the watch was produced for and sold in Sweden. Furthermore a small key, brand ‘Rock’ was found in the right back pocket of the trousers.
The following clothing was found near the wreckage of the sailing yacht.
- Coloured jacket (see photo)
- Red pair of trousers, brand Converse (see photo)
This sailing yacht was approximately 7,00 metres ( 23 ft) in lenght and 1,60 metres (5,2 ft) in width. Various items were found near the sailing yacht, among which a white mainsail with the letter and number combination: ‘1 HB’ (see photo). The bonnet of a motor brand YAMAHA, was also found, the yacht might have had an outboard engine of this brand.
If you have any information on this person, please contact the cold case team of the police at 0800-6070. From outside The Netherlands, please dial: +31793459876.